Want to grow with us?
Negometrix is an innovative, fast growing (> 40% per year), international company that develops and offers a Cloud application for buyers of organizations that are committed to select and contract the right suppliers.
In the business environment the buying- and selling process is shifting fast from standalone systems, paper and e-mails with attachments to specialized web platforms. Negometrix is such a platform where supply and demand meet each other in a transparent, independent and knowledgeable manner. By combining our user-friendly, web-based software and passionate, experienced consultants we have become the first choice of purchasing professionals.
That is the underlying force with which we work with our customers to achieve (purchasing)results. The promise to deliver results for our customers, needs the support of the right people. Do you like to get and take responsibility immediately? To be responsible for clients such as the Technical University of Delft, TenneT, or SNS Bank?
Does it excite you to work on:
- co-designing our web-based solution;
- showing customers how they can integrate the software use in their operations;
- strengthening our market position at home and abroad.
Are you our new Junior Consultant?
You are analytical, motivated, energetic and like getting a lot of experience quickly. You know how to persuade people and like to take responsibility.
- Bachelor degree preferably (but not exclusively) in Economics, Computer Science and IT, Mathematics or Facility Management. A focus on procurement is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, both in writing and spoken
- Result oriented attitude
- Independent and entrepreneurial "team player" with a responsible poise that can handle free movement
in addition to a good salary and pension:
- An entrepreneurial, motivated, comfortable working environment near Utrecht
- Growth with a dynamic, professional company,
- A laptop, mobile phone and flexible working hours,
- Being in charge quickly handling challenging assignments,
- Coaching and mentoring by experienced specialists,
- Being able to attend training courses
An assessment may be part of the selection process.